1.25.2007

blogging for dummies

I wonder if there is a "Blogging for Dummies" book? Now that I'm here in cyberspace I feel a bit inadequate and unsure of what to say. If there were such a book, it would come in handy for me right now. I guess I shouldn't worry so much...the whole reason I wanted to start this blog was because I wanted an easy way to keep a journal, more or less. Of course it could evolve into something more than a journal, but for now that's what I intend it to be. I want a place to talk about all the funny and crazy things that happen in my life - as well as the crappy things. I guess I should pay tribute to my friend Jennifer B. who led me to this whole thing. So, thanks Jen!! :) Just got the boys down for a nap, and have a million things to do! So, more later!

No comments: