The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I may ask some questions during the process.
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).
4 - You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article. I may crochet or quilt something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5 - I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
This was from Megan's B-day lunch at Souplantation last week. I swear we had the loudest group of kids in the history of that restaurant...but it was fun! Jakob took the picture for us! What is up with Alex hiding behind Tiffany?? Silly girl!
Here's Jakob sporting his cute crown and glasses from the 100th Day of School Party -- he's such a cutie!
Drew absolutley loves the phone (what toddler doesn't?) and always says "heh-whoa" -- it's so cute! (Except for when he calls people without my knowledge!)
And here's Drew talking out of the side of his mouth...he has always done this and I've been meaning to get a picture of it, so here it is! It's so funny...I'm glad I captured this memory!
I participated in a fun Valentine's Day goodie basket exchange with my cousin and her friends this year...and was talking to a friend yesterday and mentioned that I'd love to do something like that locally, and she said I should do one for St. Patrick's Day instead of waiting until next Valentine's Day. What a good idea! St. Patty's Day is a small enough holiday that it doesn't take too much preparation to make it fun for your family...and probably just gets totally overlooked by most of us! (Being that we don't really like to drink green beer...or any beer for that matter!)
So...with St. Patrick's Day being 3 weeks away (as of tomorrow) I thought I'd put this little idea into your heads and see who would be interested in doing a swap with me? Here are the rules:
- Put together a fun gift box/bag/basket/etc. full of St. Patrick's Day themed goodies (i.e. decorations, traditions, recipes, games, etc.)
- Don't spend more than $20
- Deliver it to your person within a week of St. Patty's Day
- HAVE FUN!
If you're interested in participating (and remember we're keeping this local (FV/HB) sorry out-of-state friend/family!) then leave a comment on this post, or email me at sharibeth78 AT hotmail DOT com by March 3rd - NEXT TUESDAY.
I hope to hear back from a lot of you...it will be really fun!
Our nephew Michael just returned from his mission to the Phillipines (Bacolad) about 2 weeks ago! We all went up to meet him at LAX and it was so good to see him again! That night, after he was released, everyone came over to our house for games and visiting...and GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR! I'm not sure if this was the type of activity Michael was expecting to be doing just hours after returning home from his mission or not...but it was fun! Everyone got a turn...here's Joshy...
...and even Grama gave it a shot!
We also played alot of this game called "Killer Bunnies" -- can you guess who this is?
We had so much fun seeing everyone and loved having Grama and Grampa Hanson and Aunt Heather stay at our house. Here is a sweet picture of my boys with their grandparents:
WE LOVE YOU!
Eddie ("Socks") R. Gyle & Malissa F. Orrthot ("Scoop")
Here ya go Tiff!!
1. I hate stupid drivers (who doesn't though???)
2. I love graham crackers dipped in milk
3. I would love to own and operate my own B&B someday!
4. I love watching period films (Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, etc.)
5. I would LOVE to be on the Amazing Race with Brad!
6. I keep thinking that I will eventually start to enjoy running/jogging...but don't yet!
7. I have broken my left wrist twice. 1st in 3rd grade, then a 2nd time when I was 23.
8. I like movies with fast driving chase scenes -- it's sexy when a man knows how to drive!
9. I hate it when people beat around the bush.
10. I love it when I am so tired I get delirious and everything is funny!
11. I want my next pregnancy to be twins so I can be done!
12. I have always wanted to go to Iceland!
13. I hate spiders. Sometimes I think I see them out of the corner of my eye and I get freaked out!
14. In high school I listened to both Rap and Country. yeah, I know, it sounds crazy!
15. I would love to own horses someday...I miss riding.
16. I am determined to make sure my boys know how to clean a toilet, do the dishes, wash their clothes and cook before they move out of my house!
17. I am secretly paranoid that I will get a disease that has no cure.(well it's not a secret anymore!)
18. I love to watch cooking shows...it is inspiring.
19. I wish I was a better gardener -- wish I had my mom's green thumb.
20. I love roller coasters and spinning like crazy on the teacups at disneyland.
21. I love it when people call me out of the blue, just to say hi!
22. I snore really bad when I'm pregnant.
23. I would love to go back to school...there is still so much to learn!
24. I would be happy to wear flip flops every day for the rest of my life.
25. I hate cleaning and thus usually have a messy house. It's a constant uphill battle!!!!