5.23.2007

Joshua's 2nd Birthday

Wow...I can't believe how fast the past two years have flown by! Joshua has just gotten so big and is really turning into a little boy...the baby boy is still there, but he's just growing up. He is talking a lot now and is really funny. He still makes funny faces and still likes to bite, pinch, hit, headbutt, etc to show affection. I have absolutely no doubt that football is in his future! He is fearless and loves to do everything Jakob does. One of their favorite things is jumping off the end of the couch...even though we have a strict rule forbidding that! I don't know how many times I've told the story of my little brother jumping on the bed and breaking his leg. It just doesn't seem to sink in with my boys!!! I hope and pray that they will always be kept safe through all of their crazy stunts!
Anyway...we celebrated Joshy's birthday at the park with some family and it was really fun. Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us...we love you! Oh yeah...as you can see, Joshua no longer has his adorable curls...Brad decided to give the boys a buzz a few weeks ago. I was a bit sad at first...but hey, it's just hair and it will grow back, right? Here are some pictures from his party:






2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Glad it was a happy day!

Unknown said...

Oh that boy is adorable!!! I can't believe he's already two!! I love the picture of him just leaning back licking frosting!! To cute.