7.02.2007

My 1st Baby

(This was taken from my friend Carrie's blog...I just wanted to fill it out too!)

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? yes
2. Were you married at the time? Yep
3. What were your reactions at first? I was excited and nervous!
4. Was abortion an option? Nope
5. How old were you at the time? 24
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? Home test
7. Who did you tell first? Brad--who was almost immediately on the phone with his mom
.8. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes
9. Due Date? January 3, 2003
10. Did you deliver on time/early/late? 1 day late - although when he was born the doctor and nurses said he looked about a week late!
11. Did you have morning sickness? yeah, but it wasn't terrible and only lasted about the first 15 weeks
12. What did you need most during delivery? food, sleep and water!
13. Who irritated you the most? probably stupid people at work
14. What was your first child's gender? Male
15. Did you wish you had the opposite gender? no way
16. How many pounds did you gain during your pregnancy? about 45
17. Did you have a baby shower? Yes
18. Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew
19. Did you have any complications during labor? i had a fever, but felt OK I guess
20. Where did you give birth? St Marks
21. How may hours were you in labor? 18 1/2 hrs
22.Who drove you to the hospital? Brad
23.Who watched? Oh wow...EVERYONE! Brad, my mom, his mom, both of my sisters, my brother & his wife...I'm not sure if anyone else was there, but that room was packed!
24.Was it natural or c-section? Natural
25.Did you take medicine to ease the pain? yeah, it's called an EPIDURAL!
26. How much did the baby way? 10 lbs 1.4oz.
27.Did your baby have any complications? b/c of my fever his heartbeat was really fast for a while...and he was sunny side up...but then he flipped and delivered normally
28.What did you name him? Jakob Bradley.
29. How old is your first born? 4 1/2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, I stole it from my friend Kathy!

I hope I wasn't one of the annoying work people.... crap, no wonder you quit and moved out of state. I must be to blame. ;)

Unknown said...

PS... I tagged you.

Jodi said...

Jakob was 10 lbs 1.4 oz! You must be Super Woman.