11.06.2007

Sleepy baby...

So, tonight at 7:27pm, Andrew will be officially 1 week old! I can't believe it. Here is a picture of him doing what he does best...SNOOZING!



He is such a sweet, mellow little guy...but since we've only known him for a week, I'm not sure it will stay that way! We are excited to get to know him better and find out what kind of personality he has. Before Joshy was born, I wasn't sure there could be another kid with as unique of a personality as Jakob...BOY WAS I WRONG! They are both such funny characters and so different from each other. So, I am really curious to see what the future holds as far as his personality goes!

Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes. It means a lot to me to know that so many people care about us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O' wow. He is a really beautiful boy! I am happy for you that all is going so well.

Brad said...

What a little sweetie! You are looking great, as well. Thanks for coming to the shower!

Unknown said...

Awwwww!!! He looks so tiny!

Marissa said...

Shari! I just saw your post on the Twilight blog! How funny! Your kids are gorgeous and Congrats on your little one! Three boys...wow!