12.08.2007

Proud Moment

Some of you may remember a couple of months ago I mentioned that I was going to jump right in and try to potty train Joshy before the baby was born. Well, unfortunately that didn't happen because right after I decided to do that, both of my grandfathers passed away within a 2 week period and we were traveling alot - which is not conducive to potty training. So, I put it off, and then when we only had 5-6 weeks left before the baby came, I decided that it wouldn't be worth it to even start because it would probably all go down the tubes (no pun intended) once the baby came. So, now the baby is here and Joshy is pretty much potty training himself. It's great! He's about half-way there. So, here's a picture of the proud boy...he loves doing things "just like Jakob!" It's great to have a big brother to look up to!

3 comments:

Leyla... said...

Way to go Josh! I haven't even attempted to potty train Griffy yet. I love the photos of you and your adorable boys on the side of your blog! By the way, it's my cute mom in the brown cardigan - she has worked at Continental for 17+ years, so I'm sure she was there when you were.

Jillyboo said...

Hooray Josh!!! That is big news, congrats!

Tiffany J said...

Shari! I saw you on a few people's blogs and thought I would say hello! Congratulations to Josh and mom! All these kids are growing up soo fast! Check us out too sometime! See you at church!
- The Jenks Family