1. My family. Seeing my boys' smiles and hearing them laugh always makes me feel good...and being married to my best friend is the coolest thing EVER!
2. Period Dramas - my favorite type of movies!!!! (i.e. Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Sense & Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Emma, An Ideal Husband, etc....) I LOVE watching these, and can do so over and over and over without ever getting bored!
3. Reading - I love the escape from reality and jumping into an imaginary world that someone else has created...I even like reading non-fiction! I may not be a speed reader, but I am ALWAYS reading something!
1. That something terrible will happen to my kids...like being kidnapped/murdered/abused.
3. The dark. I have a very active imagination...so thank goodness we have night lights all over our house!
My Current Obsessions:
2. The Twilight series - although I am not nearly as passionate as some out there, I am still STOKED for the movie to come out!
3. Exercising - ok well, maybe I'm not "obsessed" but it has become part of my normal routine, and for that I am very grateful! I've lost nearly 50 lbs since I had Drew! (Prenatal weight was 237, now I'm 190!) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once I stop nursing I don't gain a ton of it back!
1. I love to do outdoor things - getting dirty/sweaty has never bothered me...however, I am married to a man that isn't quite into "roughing it" - so since we've been married, we haven't done much of ANYTHING of that sort. :( But, we have 3 boys, and I've always said that it would be really sad (but maybe a little cool?) if they learned the art of camping from their Mom and not their Dad... what do you think?
2. I have secretly wanted to have a pimped out car and be a street racer -- you know, a la "The Fast & The Furious?" -- when that movie came out I saw it in the theaters 6 times!
3. I played rugby in college. Painful at times, but very, very fun!!!! And there were lots of hot guys to meet at the tournaments!!!!!!!!!
People I've tagged: