9.17.2008

Welcome to Forks, WA

A friend of mine recently returned from a trip to Forks, WA -- for those of you who have read the Twilight series, then you know what I'm talking about! She sent a few teaser pics and promised more soon, but I thought this first one was particularly funny! This was taken at the hospital where Carlisle works...

This picture is just gorgeous in my opinion...although most of the filming for the movie took place in Oregon, this is definitely how I imagined the forests up there. Beautiful, misty, and GREEN!

2 comments:

Zack Family said...

That is awesome! Im a fan.

We totally should do a reunion. I feel like even though we all dont talk that much but with the blogs its helped us to stay close still! I really miss our BETA days. We should think about a REUNION for real.

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I've talked to you. I'm so glad to see that you are a Twilight fan as well. I CANNOT wait for the movie.

Katie is right about having a reunion. I would love to see everyone.