11.01.2011

announcing...

I could have (and probably should have) posted this (and mailed these out) about a month ago... HOWEVER... #1- I wasn't 100% happy with the few images I took when I attempted a photoshoot with my little one... #2- I just plain forgot about it... #3- He's completely covered with baby acne now (face/head) and I don't want to wait any longer to try another photoshoot to get this announcement finished... So...without further delay...


Some of you lucky readers will actually receive a physical copy in the mail one of these days... :)

and P.S. he looks SO different now! He will be SIX weeks old on Thursday!

4 comments:

erin h. said...

LOVE his name, Shari! Congrats on your butterball. :)

Unknown said...

Awwwww!!!!

Tamsyn said...

What a great picture!! Congrats. So crazy that he will already be 6 weeks...sheesh

Evaly said...

So cute- love the chevron stripes.