2.02.2007

I am of worth

Ever have one of those days/weeks/months/years where you just feel crappy and that what you do doesn't even matter? Well, I've been having those thoughts/feelings for the past few days...and then today my LDS Gem message arrives and renews my spirit to try harder to do good. As a parent, I can relate to how it feels to have your children bring you joy, and pain. Knowing that I can bring joy, and not wanting to cause tears or disappointment is buoying me up today. Maybe this simple but sweet quote will do the same for any of you who read this.

Elder M. Russell Ballard on the Lord's Concern for Us:

"We are children of God. Each one of us is precious to the point of bringing the Lord God Almighty to a fulness of joy if we are faithful, or to tears if we are not."

("The Atonement and the Value of One Soul," Ensign, May 2004,87)

No comments: