4.10.2007

Tag! You're It!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. spiders
2. sharks
3. something bad happening to my kids

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Jakob
2. Joshua
3. Heidi


Three Things I Love:
1. chocolate
2. thunder storms
3. BMWs

Three Things I Hate:
1. mean/rude people
2. peas
3. bad drivers

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. what was the dinosaurs' purpose on earth?
2. how to make and use a buget (HELP!)
3. why people can't just treat others the way they want to be treated

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Nail Polish Remover
2. a tape measure
3. a small can of WD-40

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. trying to figure out who can babysit for me this afternoon so I can go to the doctor
2. listening to someone's music - it sounds like Christina Aguilera - not sure if it's my neighbors or someone else...but it's loud enough that I can understand the words
3. being bugged that Jakob refuses to take a nap

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit the Galapagos Islands
2. Visit Denmark and Sweden - where my ancestors are from
3. get in fabulous shape - so fabulous that you can actually see muscle definition in my abs

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make up good bedtime stories
2. teach a song to primary kids
3. give good hugs

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. keep my house clean
2. ride a roller coaster - only because right now I'm pregnant! i love roller coasters!
3. speak fluent Spanish

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Dave Matthews Band
2. My primary kids singing
3. Dido

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. the “world”
2. your harsh inner dialogue
3. hard core gangsta rap

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to garden
2. how to sew
3. how to be a better cook

Three Favorite Foods:
1. fruit - all fruit!
2. spicy food - mexican, chinese, thai, cajun, whatever...i like it!
3. dark chocolate

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. He-Man (I was in love)
2. Highlander (such a cool show!)
3. The Cosby Show

Three Things I Regret:
1. getting involved with C.B. (a guy)
2. not trying out for basketball in 8th grade - b/c of insecurities
3. not going on a mission

Three people I tag:
1. Evaly
2. Carrie
3. Kay

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Thanks for playing! It was fun to learn a few more details about you.