7.13.2007

Tagged again!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Discovery Zone - Birthday Party Hostess (Jr.-Sr. years in H.S.)
2. Carousel Flower Market (Sr. Year)
3. Gallup Organization (Public Survey company - Sr. Year)
4. Continental Airlines - Ramp (IAH) and Reservations (SLC)

4 MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Pride and Prejudice - A&E version OR Keira Knightly version
2. The Cutting Edge
3. The Saint
4. Billy Madison

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Danville, CA
2. Littleton, CO
3. Spring, TX
4. Tempe, AZ

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. LOST
3. Medium
4. pretty much anything on HGTV or Foodnetwork

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Fresh fruit - ANY kind
2. dark chocolate
3. Zucchini
4. cheese

WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. hotmail
2. myspace
3. my blog & friends' blogs
4. craigslist - i love to browse!

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. at a salon getting a new hair style
2. on a cruise
3. in bed taking a nap
4. the container store or somewhere like it shopping for things to organize my stuff!

4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:

I just tagged some people on that last one...so I'm not going to tag anyone this time! 2 tags in one day just wouldn't be fair! But if you want to repost this with your answers, feel free!

No comments: