9.13.2007

Soft, velvety grass

I'm sure none of you know how pathetic our lawn is...but here are a few words to help you imagine how pathetic it is: dry, crunchy, dead, brown, matted...etc. The owners put it in before they moved out, and then I believe it wasn't watered for about 2 weeks until we moved in, at which time we started watering it every day. Then we went on vacation for 10 days to Utah, and had asked a neighbor to water it for us while we were gone. It looked like it was in OK shape when we got home from that trip, but has steadily gotten worse...and a lot of that is due to us FORGETTING to water it. Poor lawn. So...when I was looking for a new layout today and I came across this picture of SOFT, VELVETY, GREEN grass, I just couldn't resist. I love grass that is so soft you could lay in it for hours...and this picture just looks divine to me! Can you imagine laying in this soft green grass and watching those clouds roll by? I can! So if you are unfortunate enough to have really bad grass in your yard like I am, come check out my blog and imagine that you're relaxing in this sweet little piece of paradise! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do -- oh yeah, and the playlist too...just turn it off if you don't like it, or pick a different song!

1 comment:

Leyla... said...

What a beautiful picture! Life has been so crazy lately - thanks for reminding me to stop and smell the roses!