10.26.2007

5 Things Tag

My sis-in-law Sara tagged me...so here ya go!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(I was 19!!!)

1. Loading/unloading baggage & cargo at the airport in Houston.
2. Living at my parents' house in Houston
3. Going to college
4. Travelling alot b/c I worked for an airline
5. Wondering what in the world I should do with my life!!!!

5 things on my "to-do" list today:

1. Take Jakob and Kai to preschool
2. Drop off treats for the people I visit teach
3. Attempt to get the baby room more organized
4. Make a schedule of what my kids do for my mom (or whoever watches them while I'm in the hospital!)
5. Work on making the posters for December's HFPE

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Fresh fruit
2. Graham crackers and milk
3. String cheese (or any kind of cheese for that matter!)
4. Cheetos
5. Pretzels

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Two Step - Dave Matthews Band
2. Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
3. I Am A Child Of God - all verses (and a ton of other primary songs!)
4. Ants Marching - DMB
5. Popular - Wicked Soundtrack

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Pay off all debts
2. Buy a new car - Expedition XL or Suburban/Yukon XL
3. Contribute a large amount to my kids' college/mission funds
4. Invest
5. Buy a house

5 bad habits:

1. Short/hot temper
2. Sometimes too outspoken
3. Procrastinating
4. Letting my house get too messy
5. Being lazy

5 things I'd never wear again:

1. Neon colors
2. Stretch pants
3. Tight-rolled jeans
4. short shorts
5. Overalls

5 things I like to do:

1. Read
2. Blog (and read blogs!)
3. Watch movies
4. Swim or go to the beach
5. Learn new recipes

5 favorite toys:

1. Computer (now)
2. TiVo (now)
3. Jam Ball (as a child)
4. Nintendo (then AND now!)

No comments: