10.25.2007

Jane Austen Lovers - FYI

COMING SOON: THE COMPLETE JANE AUSTEN

Looking ahead into 2008, Masterpiece Theater on PBS suggests you flag January 13th in your datebook. That's when "The Complete Jane Austen" begins airing on Sunday nights, with new presentations of Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park and Sense and Sensibility. The lineup also includes Emma, the acclaimed film starring Kate Beckinsale (and the best version of Emma in my opinion!), and Pride and Prejudice, the Emmy award-winning miniseries that made Colin Firth a heartthrob. Miss Austen Regrets, a true story based on Jane Austen's own letters and diaries, will also be a part of the four-month marathon.

I think that living in a house full of testosterone entitles me to a four-month marathon of Jane Austen romance stories...don't you????

Looking forward to January...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOO I had to call Sara and tell her! I can just see my husband rolling his eyes, but I am SOOOO there!