10.24.2007

The end is in sight...

Well, so much for delivering at 39 weeks. My doc never should have mentioned that he'd induce a week early if he wasn't serious. SHEESH. Ok, so I'm over it. Now I know that if I don't at least deliver in the next few days, I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, October 30th at 11am. So, of course I've known that there would be an end to this pregnancy, but it's nice to know the date it will end! :) Unfortunately I am pretty much guaranteed to miss out on Halloween stuff. But, if I'm still pregnant on Saturday then I guess I can enjoy seeing my kids dressed up at our annual tri-ward Trunk-or-Treat. So, today I've been trying to just keep living life...and not thinking about how disappointed I am that I'm having this baby early. Well, I guess it gives me time to finish up some of the random things that need to be done. Plus, since I'm still pregnant I get to go to my Book Club tonight and talk about Twilight with everyone! YAY! That will be really fun. My mom arrived yesterday from China...so she is trying to get over jetlag, but I guess it's a good thing I haven't already had the baby, because by next week her body should be adjusted and she'll feel more able to help out. I'm glad she's here and I am really glad that it's almost over. I'm just DONE. But, I guess he's nice and cozy in there and doesn't intend on making is debut any time soon. Why is my womb so dang comfortable??? Ha ha. Just kidding. :)

4 comments:

Kim Harvey said...

I am so glad you posted on this subject. I've been checking every day for the update. Sorry he isn't going to induce. That sucks! You're totally right that it would have been better that he had not ever mentioned it. Anyway, maybe your womb will get "uncomfortable" and the little guy will come early for his sweet mama. Thanks for the update.

Evaly said...

Aw, man! I have the same problem- my babies never want to come out! Although, Kylie might have had the right idea because Carter can be downright scary :)

Jodi said...

Thanks for posting today. I was thinking about you and wondering if you were still waiting for baby, but I didn't want to call and bug you if you were. Hang in there, 5 days and counting...

Unknown said...

Poophead Doctors! If he changes his mind again, try demonstrating how much rage a pregant woman's hormones will produce, and just how uncomfortable you are by sticking your foot up his rear!