12.20.2007

Seven Weeks Already...

I can hardly believe 7 weeks have gone by...our little Drew isn't so little anymore! Last week I had my 6 week post-partum check up, and after they weighed me, I weighed myself again holding the baby to get an idea of how big he was. Well, according to their scale, he is about 13 lbs! That seemed huge to me...but he is quite a little tank, so maybe it's right?!?!

Anyway, I took a few pics the other day and decided to find some of Jakob and Joshy when they were about the same age, just to compare. In my opinion, Drew looks more like Jakob did at this age than Joshy...but we all know how much they change! We still can't determine what color his eyes are...maybe green, or blue. There isn't much brown in them, but they are very dark. We'll see!

He is a happy little guy, still pretty mellow and such a sweetie. He smiles and coos at us and it's just the cutest thing ever. I love my boys!

Drew at 7 weeks

Jakob at about 6 weeks

Joshy at 6 weeks

Who do you think he resembles most?

5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Shari I can't believe that much time has passed since they announced his arrival at church! I think he resembles Josh more but you're right...things could change! I loved seeing them at the Christmas party! Cute boys! Good Job!

PS Is there a story behind why we can't see the fonts on your blog??

Tiffany J said...

LOVE THE CHRISTMAS DECOR ON THE BLOG!! SUPER cute!

Evaly said...

I vote he looks like Joshy- at least in this pic :)

Steve and Kirsten said...

What a cute baby! He's got the cuttest smile!

Tiffany J said...

Sorry to load up this entry with my comments but I love all the changes! YOu have such a cute family! We need to have you guys over....soon!