2.17.2008

Am I fickle or what?

I guess I am just never satisfied...or I just like to play around on the computer too much...actually I think it's a little bit of both. I had fun with the header on this one...and I have resolved not to change anything on my blog layout for at least a week. Let's see if I can just leave it alone this time!

On another note totally unrelated to my obsession with changing my blog...my brother-in-law Matt and his fiancee, Sheri have been here visiting with us this weekend. She's great and we are so happy for them...they are getting married at the beginning of May. So...now there will be 2 Shari/Sheri's in our family -- good thing my kids know me as "mom!" They already have 2 aunt Heathers, 2 aunt Saras, and 2 uncle James's. How crazy is that? Now we are adding another Sheri into the mix -- not to mention that she is also from Texas just like me! If you'd like to see some cute pictures that my very talented sis-in-law Evaly took, check out her photo blog.

Congratulations Matt & Sheri!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL photos.

And, I like this look better. I think I need to change mine...

Evaly said...

I like the new header too! I am really into cute little bird drawings lately.

Deb said...

Ok so I think you may be the best blogger on the block, because it takes me forever to make changes, hence why mine doesn't change that often. I love to blog though!