3.05.2008

Good Grub

This morning while on a walk with a friend of mine, I told her that I've been wanting to start a recipe blog but just haven't gotten around to it, and hadn't really figured out how to have other people posting on it besides me. Well, I finally set up the blog, which I call "Good Grub" and put a few recipes on it (more to come later...) and now would like to ask any or all of you if you'd be interested in being a contributor? Let me know so I can add you on there, that way you'll be able to post your own recipes any time you want! (All I need is your email address to add you, so please email me at: sharibeth78@hotmail.com) Check it out and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Yeah! I would love to contribute! I've been dying for new recipes but just can't crack open my cookbooks and cook a meal my fam might or might not enjoy...so I'm excited about this! I hope people post some Crock Pot recipes...I'm looking for those!

Tiffany J said...

so sorry...here's the email
tiffanynsteve@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea! I also think you should post pictures of the recipes you put on there (if you make it one day, and then go back and post a picture w/the recipe). I love pictures.

Natalie said...

I'm excited about this. I will try to be good at posting! Thanks!

Unknown said...

ooooo!!! How fun!!! I'll have to think if I have anything fun to add!

Emily Kikuchi said...

I absolutely LOVE that you started this! I haven't contributed yet but I definitely will! The reciepes allready on there look amazing!