3.04.2008

Thank You

Last week, a friend of mine (who I admire and aspire to be like - I hope you know who you are!) took the time to tell me that she remembers how hard it was with 3 little ones and that I'm doing a great job. I thanked her for saying so, but have been thinking about all of the "thank-yous" that have gone unsaid, so, this is a thank you to all of you out there who share words of encouragement and who notice the good things I'm doing and ignore the mistakes I make. Thank you for being my friends, family, confidants, shoulders to lean on, etc. I hope that I can at least do the same for all of you!

I especially want to thank my husband for everything he does. He works so hard, and is always willing to help me when I need it.
I love you babe!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You are such a sweetie. Your thank you reminds me of a Young Woman's lesson that always stuck- Gratitude is the key to happiness!