7.08.2008

Me from A to Z

A- Attached or single: yeah, he's pretty much my soul mate, so I'd say we're attached!
B- Best Friend: Tori
C-Cake or Pie: um, can I have both?? chocolate cake from Maggiano's and Blueberry Sour Cream Pie from Marie Callender's
D-Day: Saturday (it's a special day...it's the day we get ready for...SUNDAY!)
E- Essential Item: chapstick or lipgloss
F-Favorite Color: baby blue, bright grass green and red (but not all together)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms definitely - especially when you take them to the beach, and they get really soft and just dissolve in your mouth -- but not after the kids have stuck their grubby, sandy hands in the bag. melty, sandy gummy worms are not good.
H-Home town: Spring, TX
I-Indulgences: chocolate, chocolate, ANY kind of chocolate! oh, and COKE with lemons!
J- January or July?: July baby!
K-Kids: 3 Boys - Jakob, Joshy and Drew
L-Life is incomplete without: LOVE, LAUGHTER and SILLINESS!
M- Marriage Date: December 29, 2001
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and that something terrible will happen to my kids
Q- Quote: "It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."
R- Reason To Smile: my kids...they may drive me crazy some times, but I LOVE 'EM!
S- Season: Fall - i love it when it's sunny but crisp outside!
T- Tag Four: Kristen, Sara M., Sara C., and Carrie
U- Unknown fact about me: I do a fabulous Mitch Gaylord impersonation (well, according to my sister!)
V- Very Favorite Store: I don't have one...so I guess I'll say Target
W- Worst Habit: procrastinating - I SUCK at planning ahead!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have had both multiple times in my life - and I've been in pain with both of them, so unless it's to look at a baby, then I don't want either!!!!
Y-Your favorite food: Waldorf Salad from CPK, DC Chicken Sandwich from Corner Bakery - and their Tomato Basil soup - DELISH!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries - oh yeah, WATCH OUT!