3.02.2009

St. Patty's Day Exchange

Last week I posted about doing a St. Patty's Day Exchange and mentioned that if you want to participate, not to spend more than $20. Well, I think this may have turned a few of you off because you're think you HAVE to spend $20! Of course you don't! You make it what you want...but if you spend money on it, don't go over $20. It could be a batch of green cookes, or typed up recipes and fun ideas to do with your kids, whatever you want! Make it as simple or as complex as you are in the mood for. :) And if you are still not interested after reading this explanation, THAT'S OK, I will still be friends with you. I'm not the grudge-holding type. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey there, if it's just you and me, I'll still do it. I got some stuff today! Does it need to be in a "basket"?