3.13.2009

Wish List

I don't know if many of you noticed, but I added a widget to my sidebar entitled "On My Wish List" and the first picture I posted was of some water bottles I wanted...but didn't quite expect to get any time soon.

My husband had other plans, and being the type to like to surprise me, he ordered some for us! When the box arrived, I didn't know what it was...but as soon as we started to unwrap them, I got very excited! So, here is a picture of some of them...a happy little family of water bottles! (We LOVE them by the way! and highly recommend them!)


** EDIT ** They are reusable, eco-friendly, bpa-free stainless steel, sustainable, clean tasting (hot or cold), and 100% recyclable. (and I just think they look cool!) :)check out their website for more info: http://www.kleankanteen.com/

Well, seeing as how I had that item on my wish list fulfilled, I decided to add a new item. It is a cute dress that I had looked at a few months ago, on this cool website and so there it is, now on my sidebar...waiting to be purchased! I don't think Brad is going to surprise me with this one though...he asked me if I was serious about it and if it was a costume?? WHAT? um, no, honey, it's not a costume. :( Who knows, maybe it won't look so cute on me? BUT, maybe it will!

I do have a birthday coming up you know!! A trip to H&M for a few new items would be great too by the way...how's that for subtle? :) Love ya babe!

Now if only I could figure out something cool for him for his b-day...

3 comments:

Jillyboo said...

sell me on these, whats special? I love new products.

Tiffany J said...

I'm with Jill. Are they the ones they sell for Emergency's? Am I totally confused ha ha

By the way, when we left your place the other day I told Steve "Shari looks amazing". I meant to tell you that day and forgot so you totally do!

Kristie K. said...

We just had the surfrider come to our salon meeting and their two big goals is for us to use reusable bags and bottles.
Plastic is a huge problem for our coast and if more people did this it would really help our earth.

I have been trying to use our reusable bags, but i have been looking for some cool reusable bottles....
...thanks shari...