1.31.2012

brothers...twins....??

Quite a lot of people comment that Aleks looks "just like Drew!" and I think that is because many of those people didn't know Joshy when he was a baby.  I personally think Aleks looks alot like Josh, and not just because they both have beautiful blue eyes.  I think their noses and pouty faces are very similar.  So today I decided to finally search through old pics to find some of Drew and of Joshy at around 4 months...  What do you think?

(click to enlarge)    
 
I don't want to leave Jakob out...but since we moved (back in June) all of our albums and boxes full of pictures haven't been unpacked, and I really didn't feel like sorting through all that today.  So, here's a pic that I just happened to have scanned and saved to my desktop...

Jakob - I think 5 months?

 Of course each one of my boys has their own individual look...but it's so fun to see them side by side as babies to see that yes indeed, they all start out looking very similar!  

4 comments:

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Aleks definitely looks more like Joshy! They're all so cute tho!

Evaly said...

I think he does looks a lot like baby Josh, but also like 4 year old Drew. It will be interesting to see who he ends up looking like when he's bigger.

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

Yes they definately all look related. Such good lookin boys!

john + becky said...

Hmm...I would definitely say looks most like Joshy, but you can see similarities in Drew too. They are all so handsome.