5.12.2012

recent pins

I know that many of you who read my blog, also follow me on Pinterest, (if not, click HERE to follow me!) so you may have already seen these quotes floating around!  However, they are good quotes, and my mind keeps going back to them, so I wanted to share.  :)




I love this one...but I'm not sure I will EVER grow up.  :)



I think this is the first list I've come across that I agree with EVERY SINGLE THING!  Right now I'm working on numbers 2, 3, 7, and 10. 



So true.  This is a good one to share with ANYONE. 



This rings true with me in  many areas of my life...  Mothering, Photography, etc.  No matter how many times I say, "I don't care what other people think..."  It will never be true.  I DO care.  BUT, I am learning to be secure in what I decide to do, and HOW I decide to do it. 




Found this one right after watching a sweet video of a mother telling the story about her baby who was born without eyes, and also a cleft pallet.  I bawled as I watched, and wondered if I would have the same courage she has?  Click HERE to see that video...


Source: etsy.com via Shari on Pinterest


Yes!  MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!  Not everything lands in our laps...we need to remember to GO FOR IT!


I think this one is the theme of my life with my kiddos.  I love being silly and playing with them... seeing their eyes light up when I make funny faces at them or when we have dance parties.  LET GO and HAVE FUN!


This one really made me think...at first I was like, "But WAIT! Our history is what MADE us into WHO we ARE!"  But then I realized that is exactly his point... Don't let your HISTORY control your life.  Brilliant.





And, last but not least...one in honor of Mother's Day!

Happy Weekend! 

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Sheri! I think your an amazing mom and i look up to you. You inspire me to be better! I love reading your blog! So positive!
Also thought we'd let you know were catching up to you guys...baby McCluskey number 3 is another boy! Yeah for boys!
PS if you cant get to my blog...i went private, so send me your email and i can add you. :)

Becky Sorenson said...

Love all these quotes. Ahh...and I love pinterest..don't know what we did without it before! :)

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!