2.27.2007

Me from A to Z

My sis-in-law Evaly tagged me to do this survey...so here ya go! :)

Available or not: Married
Best friend: Brad and Tori
Cake or pie: That chocolate cake from Maggiano's ANY day!
Drink of choice: Water
Essential items used daily: Moisturizer and Lip gloss
Favorite color: Baby Blue and Red (not necessarily together though)
Gummy bears or worms: Worms
Hometown: Spring, TX
Indulgence: Frozen Chocolate chips - I especially love the mint chocolate chips
January or February: I guess January...since that's when we celebrate Jakob's birthday
Kids and names: 2, Jakob and Joshua a.k.a. "Joshy"
Life is incomplete without: Laughter and Love
Marriage date: December 29, 2001
Number of siblings: 5 - Sonya, Heather, Joe, James & John
Oranges or apples: Oranges - definitely! (They are SOOOO good here in California!)
Phobias or fears: Spiders
Quote (favorite): Don't know if it's my favorite, but it's one I'm trying to live by..."Never put off till tomorrow that which you can do today." (not sure who said it)
Reason to Smile: Jakob's unsolicited "I love yous" and Joshy's crazy faces
Season: Fall - cool/crisp but sunny weather is my absolute favorite!
Tag 3 people: Jennifer B. -- don't know anyone else with a blog either!
Unkown fact about me: I have a collection of menus - over 75
Vegetables you don't like: PEAS!
W: There was no "w" category. I guess whoever made this up needs to review those ABCs :)
X-rays: left wrist twice, neck twice, upper back once, lower back twice, knee once
Your favorite food: anything chocolate or anything spicy - I mean clears out your sinuses spicy!
Zodiac sign: Aries

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

I'd like to see that menu collection. Over 75? Really? Do you have mainly small paper take-out type menus, or the large laminated type with pictures?