2.03.2010

cute little critters

I've never paid much attention to Groundhog Day in the past...living in Southern California makes it so that it doesn't really matter if there are 6 more weeks of winter or not...  But, I came across THIS and thought it was so cute!  So here's my take on it...  Instead of making my own pudding, and freezing it, I opted for pudding cups.  Way faster.  And instead of using almonds for ears, i used pretzels...almonds are too expensive for such a little treat!  My boys loved them and they were really easy and fun to make!  Maybe this will be a new tradition!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

such a fun mom!

Jennifer B. said...

How clever! This ARE cute :)

Kristie K. said...

i am going to have to use this one next year.....so cute

Judy and Mike said...

Very cute!